Department of Theory and Practice Management is a basic structural unit of the Faculty of Sociology and Law, which carries out educational, methodical and scientific work in the speciality 074 “Public Management and Administration”.
STRATEGIC ACTIVITIES DEPARTMENT:
- Providing educational process in accordance with the standards of education for students obtaining higher education.
- Proceedings at a high level of education, which ensures higher education degree for the respective selected specialty.
- Providing practical training of persons enrolled in the university, through the passage of practice in enterprises, institutions and organizations in accordance with agreements concluded by the University or its structural units that provide practical training.
- Realization of educational, scientific, innovative, international and other activities.
- Providing creative activity of the participants of the educational process.
- Preservation and augmentation of moral, cultural, scientific achievements and values of society.
- Establishing international relations at the University of conducting international activities in education, science, sports, art and culture.
- Providing training graduate students and doctoral students and professionals innovative type, the formation of modern scientific human resources, able to ensure the development and implementation of innovative research.
- Development of textbooks and scientific papers, methodological and other publications on the profile of the department and ensure the presence of an academic department in the Internet.
- Organization of training and advanced training of scientific-pedagogical and scientific personnel department.
- provision of instruction control measures of academic disciplines in accordance with the standards of higher education provision and the organization of educational process, curriculum and programs of subjects;
- submitting proposals dean of the Faculty of Sociology and Law on the formation of the schedule of classes;
- providing practical training for students in the specialties department;
- organization contracts for practical training of students;
- preparing students to participate in contests;
- implementation certification students in the specialties department, to guarantee the relevant examination boards;
- organizing and conducting entrance tests and additional admission to the second level of higher education to obtain a master’s degree;
- purpose and organization of the curators of academic groups;
- participate in entrance examinations conducted on the third level of higher education to obtain a degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
- development consistency study subjects (structural-logic), and educational curricula in the specialties department;
- the development of educational programs of disciplines, practical training programs;
- developing themes of individual tasks and work to obtain attestation in accordance with the degree of higher education;
textbooks, teaching aids and other educational and methodical editions of disciplines;
- development of assessment tools acquired in the learning process of students competencies and criteria of such assessment, rating evaluation of students’ knowledge;
- review and assessment of educational and methodical editions of disciplines;
- organizing and conducting methodical, scientific and methodical seminars Department;
- provide guidance, review, attestation consulting work to obtain a certain degree of higher education;
- development of education (educational and professional education and research) programs in the specialties department;
- participating in the development of information packages faculty.
Scientific and Innovation activity:
- providing high-performance research and innovation through the department of scientific and pedagogical workers, doctoral students, graduate students and faculty and staff academic departments, members of the faculty, research by duly approved areas of science and technology, areas of innovation;
- organization of training qualified scientists on fundamental areas involving the scientific management undergraduates and graduate students of the University leading scientists and academic institutions;
- strengthen research in the curriculum for masters and their involvement in the implementation of research;
- participate in the development of innovative structures at the university (science park, technology park, business incubator) in the priority research areas of the Department;
- implementation of measures on creation of intellectual property rights and the protection of intellectual property rights and technology transfer, including through innovative environment Scientific park “Kyiv polytechnic”, and implementation of license agreements;
- implementation of international research projects and programs, grants, contracts commissioned by foreign organizations and companies;
- implementation of organizational and methodological measures to increase citation of scientific works department staff, expanding the presence of scientific publications in journals and conference proceedings, members of the international scientometric databases (Scopus, Web of Science et al.).
- submit proposals for the formation of personnel and staffing;
- QC organization of training sessions, practical training of students;
- establishing and maintaining relationships with the university department and other organizations;
- promote professional development of teaching staff of the department and the employment of workers;
- organizing the guidance and involvement of people training in the specialties department;
- preparation of necessary documents for licensing and accreditation of specialties within the department;
- organization of work for the creation and maintenance of the official website of the department (3-5 interesting materials per week, focused on the target audience) and information and telecommunications system “Electronic campus” the provisions of the typical site of the Department of NTUU “KPI”;
- providing information on the performance of the Department;
- ensuring the participation of employees in the department advisory boards, commissions, groups Education of Ukraine, academic councils;
- keeping documents and ensure transfer of documents for archiving;
- ranking teaching staff of the department.
- training (with LCA) project cooperation agreements with foreign universities and departments of the organization of their implementation;
- initiation, conduct, formation programs of international conferences at the department and faculty;
- preparation of project proposals for participation in international competitions, programs, funds, grants;
- participation in international research and publish in international journals;
- delegation of employees to participate in international conferences, seminars, competitions, exhibitions;
- providing training foreign students;
- development of academic mobility through participation in international programs and projects;
- proposals to create joint ventures with foreign partners structures (laboratories, centers, research groups, editorial groups, consortia, etc.);
- ensuring the participation of employees of the department in international professional organizations;
- highlighting the results of educational and scientific activity in English.