Specialty Public and Administration
Department of Theory and Practice Management is issuing training and retraining Masters Degree in Public Management and Administration.
Public Management and Administration is an activity associated with the solution of strategic tasks of state bodies, enterprises, institutions and organizations considering the complex internal and external impacts and trends in a particular environment and a particular field of social production and the state as a whole.
The main purpose of graduating Department of Theory and Practice of Management is to prepare students for careers manager in government, non-governmental and civil society organizations.
- Administrative Management
- Management of Public Procurement
Forms and Duration of Training
- 1 year and 4 months in full-time mode (educational and professional program)
- 1 year and 4 months in part-time mode (educational and professional program)
- 1 year 9 months in full-time mode (educational and scientific program)
Name of Qualification
Master of Public Management and Administration
Manager of Public Management and Administration.
Entrance examinations to graduate specialty Public Management and Administration include:
1) Additional Comprehensive Professional Testing
2) Comprehensive Professional Test
3) Foreign Language
Cost of Education
- for full-time mode – 27 600 UAH for a year
- for part-time – 14 700 UAH for a year
*Tuition available as of 2017/2018 academic year.
Nonresident students the dormitory, students of correspondence courses – at the time of examinations.
Details by Phone
- (044) 204-84-62 — Olena Koval, Dean of the Master Training, Practice, Employment and other Higher Education.
- (044) 204-92-18 — Yuliia Bryl, Head of Laboratory of Department of Theory and Practice Management.