Practical implementation of the curriculum provides students passing the 4 course in Public management and administration of production practices helps to ensure not only theoretical but also practical skills in organizations.
Practical implementation of the curriculum involves the passage of masters in Public Administration and Management research practice that helps to ensure not only the theoretical and practical skills in organizations, but also – research.
Our Master’s students have practice in such institutions and organizations as:
- National Agency of Ukraine on Civil Service;
- Committees of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Kyiv city state administration;
- Regional administrations;
- Pension Fund of Ukraine;
- Department of Statistics in Kyiv;
- Research Center of Applied Sociology “SocioPlus”;
- National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine;
- Banking institutions;
- Insurance companies.
Documents on practice
Practical implementation of the curriculum involves passing postgraduate specialty 281 Public management and administration of educational practice that contributes to postgraduate teaching skills.