Second higher education is getting another specialty based on previously acquired educational qualification and experience. In fact, it means mastering new profession, recruitment knowledge, empowerment in planning their careers and future.
Department of Theory and Practice Management Faculty of Sociology and Law Institute of Continuing Education by Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute retrains (second degree) specialists in 281 Public Management and Administration, including the following specializations:
– “Administrative Management” is training and retraining at the Masters Diploma and Master of any specialty. Job Manager administrative activity includes not only classical implementation methods of administration, but also the design and reconstruction of the administrative systems and administrative activities according to the needs of modern society. Administrative manager has such methods of social engineering, as social diahnozuvannya, modeling social systems and processes, social forecasting and planning, social technologization. Graduates receive a sound basic knowledge and practical skills in the effective management of social systems at all levels.
– “E-government” is a form of governance in the public and private sector, based on the use of modern information and communication technologies. The introduction of e-government contributes to the development of the information society democratic type, based on the needs of citizens and built in compliance with the principles of openness and transparency in all spheres of public life.
The audience postgraduate education programs may be persons who have received education and qualification level “Specialist” or “Master” in higher educational institutions III-IV accreditation.
Duration of training: 1 year, 4 months. Graduates receive a State Diploma and Diploma Supplement European model.
What knowledge and competencies are graduates
The combination of sociological and managerial training allows to train social senior management training Masters of administrative management. They are professionals, trained in the newest techniques for organizational, managerial, scientific, analytical and advisory and methodological work on the rational management of human activities, socio-political and economic processes, social systems at all levels of public administration, social administration and business entities of all forms of ownership.
Who can work graduates
Graduates can work the personnel manager, Head of social development, the spokesperson of the (central government), Head of the Minister, advisor of the President of Ukraine, the head of (local authorities), Adviser in government (provided 5 years professional experience); Manager HR Manager, enterprises, institutions, organizations and their units, specialist civil service inspector pension fund, state social inspector, advertising manager, an expert on social and political issues, manager selection, provision and use of personnel, an expert on regulation of social relations specialist for the settlement of collective labor disputes (conflicts), a specialist on employment, corporate governance specialist, researcher, lecturer of the university, the compliance officer of the bank, a specialist in intellectual property, publicity, specialist relations the public and the press.
List of the main professional disciplines:
- Principles of Management;
- The public service as a social and legal institution;
- Psychology of management;
- Social policy;
- Management of higher education;
- Philosophy of Education;
- The philosophy of social control;
- State regulation of the social sphere;
- Social Cultural Studies;
- Management of human resources;
- Mathematical modeling of social systems and processes;
- Intellectual Property;
- Patent and copyright;
- Municipal Government;
- Administrative Law;
- Basics of insurance business;
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship;
- Project Management;
- Mathematical models of support and decision-making;
- Public Relations;
- Corporate culture.
Address: 03056, Kyiv, Ave. Peremogy, 37, building 7, 5th floor, aud. 521, 523 or aud. 513.
Tel.: (044) 204-84-62 – Koval Olena; (044) 204-92-18 – Bryl Yuliia; (044) 204-92-84 – Hohinashvili Nataliia.