The Department of Management Theory and Practice takes an active part in the work of the International Office of the FSL in developing project proposals for participation in national and international programs/projects, student participation in academic mobility programs (students who wish to participate can contact the academic mobility coordinator), cooperation with foreign lecturers, etc.
Participation in international events, projects and programs
Some examples of participation of higher education students and teachers in academic mobility programs, international youth camps, conferences, etc:
- Master’s program at Masaryk University (Czech Republic);
- Internship program for employees of international offices at Masaryk University (Czech Republic);
- International youth camp “Bergen-Belsen” (Germany);
- International Youth Camp (Poland);
- International summer school on democracy and Ukraine’s prospects in the EU (Estonia);
- International Forum on Sociology (Austria);
- World Congress of Sociology (Japan), etc.
Academic mobility coordinator
Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Sociology and Law for International Activities
+38 (067) 683 75 15 – Telegram, Viber
Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, building 7, office 09 (first floor)